Black Friday Deals: Everything You Need to Know | Rare Techy
India is all set for the Black Friday Sale that will be alive from midnight and brands have already started listing products. Especially the start of the holiday season with lots of sales and great deals across electronics, home care or appliances, clothing, and more. But it seems that Black Friday sales have increased now, while earlier it was not common for India. Many e-commerce sites have tried to boost holiday season sales by promoting on-site offers- which have been going on for the past two years. But there are people who don’t care about this sale- so here’s everything you need to know about buying and selling in India.
What is ‘Black Friday’?
Black Friday sales occur immediately after Thanksgiving in the United States, reminding citizens that the festive season has begun and Christmas shopping begins.
This sale offers good deals and discounts to users who are not in a hurry, especially when it comes to electronics.
This year’s Black Friday has fallen on November 25 (Friday).
How to grab Black Friday 2022 deals in India?
Major global retailers such as Amazon have shipped products to the world through their service which is very convenient and comes with restrictions set for its available items.
On the other hand, we have the option of having your product hand-delivered by a relative or using a third-party shipping service for your convenience in India.
When is the Black Friday sale and what can we do in India?
Well, tomorrow, November 25, 2022, PlayStation’s Black Friday sales are already live, and they’re available online and in stores nationwide. Discounts of up to 70% are being offered on bulk editions, according to reports. The same prices can be found on the PC side, with the Steam Fall Sale running through November 30, 2022.
Platforms like Amazon India and electronics-related Croma have offered a wide range of products at great prices and a wide range of audio equipment for the Black Friday Sale.
Brands like Noise, World of Play and Vijay Sales have also joined the fray to offer the right offers and discounts for this year-end sale and festive season.
Vijay Sales – Black Friday Offers includes the following accessories
1. MacBook Air with M1 Chip at Rs 79,900
2. IPhones range starting at Rs 56,900
3. Microwave and OTGs starting at Rs. 4,499
4. Thermal and water heaters starting at Rs. 2,999
5. Coffee makers starting at Rs. 1,377
6. Air Fryers starting at Rs 7,499
7. Most popular smartphones start at just Rs. 8,999
8. Top 5G Mobile Phones at Rs. 15,999
9. Entry-level computers with prices starting from Rs. 24,990,
10. Premium and revolutionary laptops starting at Rs. 36,990
11. Floor starting from Rs. 9,499.
12. Best TV deals starting from Rs. 10,990
13. Audio system starts at Rs. 3,299
14. Portable speakers starting at Rs. 999
15. Smartwatches with prices starting at Rs. 1,599
16. Washing machines starting at Rs. 9,490
17. For Refrigerators and Air Conditioners, the price range starts from Rs. 8,490 and Rs. 29,990 each
Also, Tata Cliq, Urbanic and others host their various sales and discounts on various products that also offer free shipping.
Latest Technology News