CTET 2022 registration starts at ctet.nic.in; Check Exam Pattern and Steps to Apply | Rare Techy
CTET 2022 Registration at ctet.nic.in: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has started the registration process for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test.CTET) today, October 31, 2022. Eligible candidates can fill CTET 2022 Application Form By visiting the official website of ctet.nic.in. Applicants are advised to submit the application form by November 24. If a candidate submits more than one application online, his/her candidature is liable to be canceled and the candidate is likely to be debarred for future examinations.Also Read – UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2022: Apply for 701 Posts at upsssc.gov.in Deets inside
CTET 2022 Registration: Check Important Dates
- Online Application Period: 31st October to 24th November
- Last date for submission of online application: November 24 (11.59 PM)
- Last date for fee submission: November 25 (before 15:30 hrs.)
- Exam dates from December 2022 to January 2023 in CBT mode
CTET 2022 Registration: How to Fill Application Form
- Visit the official website of CTET ctet.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link that says “Apply for CTET Dec-22”.
- Enter the registration details like personal details, permanent address etc.
- Fill CTET 2022 Application Form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form and take its printout for future reference.
Candidates should note that the exam city will be allotted on first come first serve basis depending on the availability of capacity in the exam city. Also Read – Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022: Register for 60 Posts at bankofbaroda.in Direct link here
CTET 2022 Exam Pattern
All questions in CTET will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) with four alternatives out of which one answer will be the most appropriate. Each carries one mark and there will be no negative marking. There will be two papers of CTET. Also Read – SBI CBO Recruitment 2022: Register for 1422 Posts on sbi.co.in till 7th November. Read the details here
- Paper I is for an aspiring teacher in classes one to five.
- Paper II is meant for the aspiring teacher in classes 6 to 8
CBSE CTET 2022 Application Fee
|Category||CTET 2022 Application Fee (One Paper)||CTET 2022 Application Fee (Two Papers)|
An aspiring teacher for both the levels (Classes I to V and Class VI to VIII) has to appear in both the papers (Paper I and Paper II). For more information, check the official website of CTET.