Haryana Board 2023: HBSE Class 10 & 12 Exam Registration Ends Today at bseh.org.in- Steps to Apply Here | India News | Rare Techy
Haryana Board 2023: Last date to apply for Board of Secondary Education, Haryana (BSEH) Class 10 and 12 Exams without late fee is today, November 28, 2022. Students can complete the registration process on bseh, the official website of HBSE. org.in. The registration fee for students who successfully register for HBSE 10th and 12th grades before the first deadline is Rs 850 and Rs 1,050 respectively. Class 10 and 12 students will be charged an additional Rs 1,000 if payment is made between December 6 to 12, 2022 and Rs 300 will be charged if the student misses the deadline from November 29 to December 5, 2022.
Haryana Class 10,12 Board Exams 2023: Here’s How to Apply
- Visit the official website – bseh.org.in
- Then students should click on the link ‘Online Registration for Sec./SR.Sec(HOS) CTP/Reappear/Additional/Partial/Full Improvement March-2023’.
- The next step is to create an account and add the school student code and other required details.
- The HBSE portal will then generate a login.
- Login with the created credentials, fill the application form and pay the required fee.
- Candidate is advised to take print of application form and payment receipt for further verification process.
10th class students have to pay Rs. 700 for the exam and Rs. 50 for migration and Rs. 100 for practical and 12th class students have to pay Rs. 850 for the exam and Rs. 100 for migration and Rs. 100 for practical. Earlier, the registration deadline was November 21, 2022. (without delay).