How to transfer SBI bank a/c from one branch to another branch online – Check complete process here | Personal Finance News | Rare Techy
New Delhi: State Bank of India (SBI) is offering its customers many online facilities for their easy and hassle-free transactions. If you have a savings account with SBI and want to change the Bank Branch, then you can do this online from the comfort of your home using SBI Online Banking services. Therefore, now it is not necessary to go to the branch to do this work.
You can easily branch your SBI account through Internet Banking. To apply for SBI savings account branch change through internet banking, you will need the branch code of the bank branch where you want to transfer the account. Also, your mobile number should be registered with the bank and internet banking should be started.
Here is the step-by-step process to change SBI branch online
1. First of all login to SBI official website onlinesbi.com.
2. Click on ‘Personal Banking’ option.
3. Click on Username and Password.
4. After that you will have the e-service tab in front of you, click on it.
5. Click on Transfer Savings Account.
6. Select your account to transfer.
7. Enter the IFSC code of the branch where you want to transfer the account.
8. Check everything once and click the Confirm button.
9. You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Fill it and then approve.
10. After a few days, your account will be transferred to the branch you requested.
In addition to the online process, you can change your branch through the YONO or YONO Lite application. Remember that your mobile number must be linked to your bank account, otherwise you will not be able to change the account without OTP. Due to the corona outbreak, SBI has made almost all its services online so that the customers do not have to go to the branch and do the work.