IBPS PO Mains exam is around the corner. Essay writing is an essential part of Banking Mains Exams and various other assignments. So how should one approach the article?
First, you need to understand what the exam is asking for, and what the examiner is looking for in the candidate.
The researcher is looking for a candidate who is fluent in English as it is the medium of communication in the organization. Second, the essay will show how to form an opinion about relevant topics or general topics. Third, Don’t worry if students don’t have a good vocabulary, the Examiner isn’t looking for you to be an English professor. English is therefore simple and the grammar is good enough.
IBPS PO Main Admit Card 2022
How to write Essay in IBPS PO and SBI PO Exams?
So what are the Do’s and Don’ts in the exam:
- Candidates should choose the subject in which they are comfortable.
- The candidate should first write the points on the paper to draw the structure of the essay.
- Try to have multiple parameters in the article.
- Thoughts should not be violent. Thoughts and language should be soft and gentle.
- Try to have a link in the article.
- Candidates can start the essay with a sentence.
- There should be an introduction and a body and don’t forget the conclusion.
- Try to write an essay or two before the exam.
- Try to use short sentences as this will help you avoid grammatical errors.
- Avoid using words that you are confused about the spelling of.
- Avoid repeating lines.
- Please check the keyboard keys before starting the exam to avoid last minute panic.
- In some typing section interfaces, the enter key is not allowed after the spacebar. So remember if you want to go to the next row, then there should be no space left at the end. (especially for banking requests)
- Often when you try to move between lines in a paragraph, the Cursor comes to the end of the article. So don’t be afraid. Try to read the sentences while writing to avoid making changes at the end. ( especially for banking requests)
Below we have given the previous year topics asked in various bank exams, You can practice the following topics:
- Does providing education credits help in increasing employment opportunities?
- How useful is Aadhar card?
- Impact of black money laundering on Indian economy
- The importance of education in vernacular languages
- Do brokers deserve the cut they take on transactions?
- Women’s safety in the workplace is a growing concern
- Pros & Cons of Inflation
- Effective use of natural resources.
How to improve your essay?
- Try to write as many essays as you can before the exam.
- Try to use different keyboards in cyber cafes so that you can be prepared for any type of keyboard. This will increase your typing speed.
- Try to read newspaper editorials, it helps to improve your writing skills and vocabulary.
How to Approach an Essay?
The following points will give you how to approach the article. Let’s take a look at the pros and cons of online/school education in the subject of education.
You can try to start the article by saying: Education is the most powerful weapon you can use to change the world.” – Nelson Mandela.
Here are some points you can expand on in your resume:
- Internet connectivity has helped education to reach the remotest corner of the world
- Coaching and online courses help in skills
- The pandemic has led to an increase in online schooling
- Online education: makes education more accessible to the physically challenged.
- Disadvantages: human interaction is necessary for the all-round development of children
- Disadvantages: the quality has deteriorated
- Disadvantages: digital divide: only those who have internet can benefit from online education
- Conclusion: Online education will support the traditional education system but cannot replace it.