Candidates should know that IGNOU will conduct December TEE exam in two shifts. The first shift will be conducted between 10 am and 1 pm and the second shift between 2 pm and 5 pm. Exam day guidelines to be followed by the candidates are mentioned below.
IGNOU TEE December 2022 Exam: Check Exam Day Guidelines Here
- Candidates should carry their admit card to their respective examination centers.
- Candidates should reach before the commencement of the examination. They should arrive at least 30 minutes before the reporting time
- Candidates must follow all the existing Covid-19 safety protocols at the examination centre.
- Candidates are also advised to carry valid photo ID proofs like Aadhaar Card and Driving License to the examination centres.
- Go to the official website ignou.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the link “Download Hall Ticket / Admit Card for December 2022 Term End Examination” link.
- After redirecting to another page, submit your enrollment number and program
- Now, download your IGNOU December TEE Admit Card 2022
- Take a printout for future references
Candidates should know that it is mandatory to carry the print out of the admit card to the examination hall. Failing that, they will not be allowed to take the exam. For more information, visit the official website.