Memory based questions, exam analysis and good attempts | Rare Techy
Staff Selection Commission has conducted SSC Combined Graduate Level, CGL Exam today on 1st December. The exam was conducted in two shifts. Few memory based questions, exam analysis, good attempts and other details can be checked here. Considering the reviews of students who took the exam, the overall difficulty level of the exam was “easy to moderate”. The details are mentioned in the table attached below.
- When was Babur’s last battle?
- When was the Battle of Panipat?
- What is the theme of International Yoga Day 2022?
- India brought cheetahs from which country?
- Where is the world’s largest continent located?
- Who is known as the father of history?
- Who was the first Governor of India?
- What is the full form of ISRO?
Check shift 1 exam analysis
|Sections||Good efforts||difficulty level|
Check SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam: Shift 2 Exam Analysis
|subjects||Questions asked||Level of Examination|
SSC CGL exam started on 1st December and will continue till 13th December 2022. Candidates must know that the SSC CGL Tier 1 exam is an objective type exam of 60 minutes duration. The exam of total 200 marks will consist of 100 questions. For more details, candidates can visit the official website.