Thanaweya Amma will give students a mock test of the new final exam: Minister of Education – Society – Egypt | Rare Techy


reda hegazy

Reda Hegazi talks about the 2023 Tanawaya Amma Exams

The minister said that the mock exam is intended to familiarize the students with the structure of the final exam (which will be an open book exam).

To ensure equal opportunities among students, Hegazi said the mock test will be made available through the ministry’s website. He said the website will also include links to information on all the essentials of each subject to help students master it.

According to the latest changes in the exam, the exam now consists of a short essay section that accounts for 15 percent of the total grade of the exam, but the rest of the exam is still covered by multiple choice questions (MCQ). for the remaining 85 percent of the total grade.

The minister said that bubble sheets and notebooks will be provided to the students to fill in the answers.

Hegazi said exams will be graded electronically and written questions will be scanned and sent to two different graders to ensure accuracy.

He reiterated that MCQ questions will be given a score of one, two or six, adding that while the number of questions in the last two exams will remain the same, more questions will be given a score of one. .

Changes in Thanaveya mother

For the last two academic years, the final exam consisted of multiple choice questions (MCQs) only. It is part of the state’s effort to replace the decades-old rote-based system with a modern system based on understanding of academic material.

As a result of the introduction of the new examination system in 2019, there was a decrease in students passing the Thanaveya Amma examinations, with the pass rate falling from 81.5 percent in the 2019-2020 academic year to 75 percent in 2021-2022.

The short essay questions were reinstated by the new education minister in September. The changes reflect a change in implementation mechanisms and not an abandonment of the state’s plan to restructure the already existing education system.

The Thanaveya Amma (or High School Grade 12) exams are crucial for students and parents alike, as they determine university prospects based on the grades they achieve.

Short Link:


Source link

Related Articles

Back to top button