TNPSC Group 1 Answer Key 2022 for CCSE Prelims Exam Released at tnpsc.gov.in Know How to Check
Candidates will be allowed to raise objections against the preliminary answer key till 5:45 PM on December 5, 2022. Objections can be raised only through online mode and no representations submitted offline will be accepted. “Irrespective of the code in the question booklet issued to the candidates during the examination, they can challenge the answer keys only as per the question number given in the specimen question booklet hosted on the Commission’s website,” informs the official website.
TNPSC Group 1 Answer Key 2022: How to Download
- Go to the official website-tnpsc.gov.in
- On the homepage that appears, click on TNPSC Group 1 Preliminary Answer Key 2022
- A new login page will open
- Add registration number, application number, date of birth and other details asked
- Submit your details and access the answer key
- Raise and submit objections, if any
- Download the answer key and take a printout for future reference
The TNPSC Group 1 Final Answer Key 2022 will be released after the completion of the entire selection process. Objections raised against the provisional answer key will be reviewed by the expert committee and the final answer key will be prepared accordingly.