UKPSC Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2022; Check the exam date | Rare Techy
UKPSC Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2022: UKPSC will release UKPSC Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2022 soon. Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has recently released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Accountant for 661 vacancies. The last date for filling the application form was 17th November 2022. Now the applicants who have applied for the recruitment have to wait for the release of Accountant Assistant Admit Card.
Candidates are advised to visit the official portal of the examination organizers frequently vizhttps://psc.uk.gov.in/ Or applicant can also visit our website for latest updates regarding Assistant Accountant Hall Ticket. In the coming paragraphs, we will provide all the details about the Assistant Accountant Admit Card including the provisional date of admit card availability and the method to retrieve it.
UKPSC Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2022
As per Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Official Exam Calendar 2022, UKPSC Assistant Accountant Exam will be tentatively held on 12 February 2023. So, applicants can expect the availability of hall ticket for Assistant Accountant Exam 10 days before the exam on their official website. https://psc.uk.gov.in/. Candidates can also download the hall ticket from the direct link provided at the end of the article. However, it should be noted that the link will be activated only after the hall tickets are available on the official website.
Review of UKPSC Assistant Accountant Exam 2022
This section will provide important information and dates related to recruitment. Moreover, aspirants will also find important facts which will only help the students in their selection process. All the details are given in the table below:
|Section of the article||Admit Card|
|Exam Name||UKPSC Assistant Accountant Exam 2022|
|Name of the post||Assistant Accountant|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Date of Examination||12 February 2023 (Provisional)|
|Date of Admit Card Availability||Still to be announced|
|Admit Card Declaration Mode||Online|
How to Download UKPSC Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2022?
After the officials issue the UKPSC Assistant Hall Ticket on their official portal, applicants can follow the steps given below to download their admit card. Below are the steps to be followed:
- To start, applicants should open the official website of the authority iehttps://psc.uk.gov.in/.
- After this, the applicant will land on the official page of the authority.
- On the homepage of the official portal, the applicant will find multiple icons on its right side
- Select the option “Admit Card”.
- Now a separate page will open for admit card.
- Now search for “UKPSC Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2022” link on that page.
- Click on the download link given on the right side.
- After that, this download link will direct the candidate to another page.
- The applicant will be given three options to download the admit card. The options are as follows:
- Firstly, applicant can download their hall ticket through registered email id and password created by them during registration.
- Another option to retrieve hall ticket is through application number and date of birth.
- The third and final option is to enter their name along with the father’s name and get it. For that their date of birth should be given.
- The next page will be the login page where the candidate has to fill the required credentials.
- Finally, the applicant can view their hall ticket on the screen and download it.
- Candidates need to download it and take a printout of at least 2 copies and keep it safe till the final stage of selecting one of them.
Details are mentioned in UK Assistant Accountant Hall Ticket
Following are the details to check the admit card:
- Name of applicant and guardian.
- Applicant’s date of birth and gender.
- Exam Name
- Date and time of examination
- Address of Examination Centre
Documents to be carried at the examination centre
The applicant should also carry the following documents with them to the examination centre:
- Printout of Admit Card
- Government-approved photo identity proof
- Mask and a bottle of hand sanitizer
Apart from this, the applicant is advised to go through the instruction page of the admit card to carry any other items in addition to the above mentioned items.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, UKPSC Assistant Accountant Admit Card will not be sent by registered post. Applicants should download it through official portal only.
Photo identity proof acceptable to the Authority is as follows:
– Aadhaar card
– PAN card
– Voter ID
– Driving license
– Any other government approved ID proof
No, the authority will not allow any change in the exam center once the admit card for UKPSC Assistant Accountant is released.