WB TET Admit Card 2022; West Bengal Primary TET Exam Hall Ticket | Rare Techy
WB TET Admit Card 2022: West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE) is the sole authority to conduct WB TET Exam 2022. WBBPE will release WB TET Admit Card 2022 soon. The WB authorities will conduct the Teacher Eligibility Test on 11th December 2022. So, the candidates who applied for this exam are suggested to visit the official portal of the authority i.e. https://www.wbbpe.org/ Regularly as they expect to release WB TET Admit Card by the end of November 2022.
Also, a direct link is provided at the end of this article, which will be activated soon after the availability of the admit card.
WB TET Admit Card Date 2022
Applicants who have successfully applied for the West Bengal Primary Teacher Eligibility Test can download its hall ticket. The WB TET The hall ticket is expected to be released by the end of November 2022. Candidates must remember that their admit card will be the main representation at the time of the examination center, hence it is mandatory for them to carry it with them. them. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall if they do not get the hall ticket.
Review of WB TET Hall Ticket 2022
All the important details regarding the exam will be covered in this section. It will also provide useful information about the exam which will be useful for the students appearing for the TET exam. The information is given in the table below:
|Section of the article||Admit Card|
|Exam Name||West Bengal Primary Teacher Eligibility Test 2022|
|Exam will be conducted||West Bengal Board of Primary Education|
|Exam will be held||December 11, 2022|
|Method of Examination||Offline|
|You will get the admit card||To be informed|
|Availability of Admit Card||Online|
How to Download West Bengal Primary TET Exam Hall Ticket?
After the declaration of WB TET 2022 hall ticket on their official website, applicants need to follow the steps given below to download their admit card. Below are the steps to be followed:
- To start, the candidate should enter the official web address of the authority as given here>> https://www.wbbpe.org/
- After entering the above address, the candidate will find on the homepage screen of the examination conducting board.
- On the homepage below, the applicant will find the link “Online Application for Teacher Eligibility Test-2022 (TET-2022) for Classes One to Five”. Click on that link.
- Now a dedicated page for WB TET- 2022 will open.
- On that page, find the Admit Card “Print / Download” option. Click on that option.
- Now the login page will appear on the screen.
- Now enter the required credentials like roll number or registration number and password generated while filling the application form.
- Finally, select the submit icon and the applicant’s admit card will open on the screen.
- For further use the applicant should download the hall ticket and take 2 printouts of the admit card.
Another way to retrieve the hall ticket of TET is to click on the link we have provided at the end of this article. We will activate the link as soon as the authority publishes it on the official website.
Details mentioned in WB Primary TET Admit Card
After getting the hall ticket from the official portal, applicants should ensure that the following details are correct in the admit card. Following are the details to be checked in the admit card:
- Name of Applicants with Father’s Name
- Roll Number and Registration Number
- DOB and category
- Date of Examination and Time of Examination
- Name of the Examination Center and Address of the Examination Centre.
- Finally, read the instructions mentioned in the admit card properly.
Documents to be carried at the Centre
Following are the documents to be carried at the examination centre.
- Printout of Admit Card
- Government-approved photo identity proof
- A mask and sanitizer
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the authorities have not yet announced any specific date for releasing the admit card. But it is estimated that the admit card will be available in the last week of November or first week of December 2022.
No, candidates will not be allowed to change the examination center once the admit card is released by the authority.
No, the applicant can download it only from the official portal of the authority.